Owners of Em’s Cryo Treats located in Dunnellon, FL.
Emily and Darrell Parker have always been servants of their communities. They have past served in several roles of non-profits and community disaster preparedness organizations. They have a love for their community and most become instant friends after meeting them. They involve themselves in their community and try to make a difference for people around them. They are a very humble, caring family.
American Red Cross
- Disaster Services Coordination
- Armed Forces Deployed Services
- Tabletop Exercises for Local Disaster Mitigation and Recovery Collaboration with City, County, and State Authorities
Food4Disasters – A Christian-based Disaster Feeding Ministry born from the Deadly Alabama Tornado Outbreak of 2011
- Co-Founders and Operators
- Fed over 1 million meals in 2011 alone!
- Onsite and serving meals in the worst-hit towns, such as Shoal Creek, Phil Campbell, Centre, Rainesville, Fort Payne, Hackleberg, Goshen….
- Corporate Donors, such as Sister Schubert’s Rolls, Americold, Millard Cold Storage
- Supported by numerous local church associations and congregations across denominational lines.
Angel Love Boxes – A gifting organization to brighten the spirits of disabled and terminally-ill children.
- We manufactured and customized many weighted blankets for autistic children.
- Solicited the help of seamstresses and hobbyists all over the US to provide sewn gifts and such to children in 3 countries.
- We would take applications from families and with the help of donors, we would ‘box’ up each child a care and fun box and ship it to them!
- This is a family of 2nd and 3rd Generation EMS, Firefighters, and Medical staff.